Affiliates - Learlaw To further assist our clients, Lear & Lear, PLLC is affiliated with Learlaw in Midland Texas. The Learlaw group assists in client demands and work located in the Permian and Delaware Basins. This group consists of attorneys with years of experience in mineral law, oil and gas law and litigation.
Natural resources and public lands law with emphasis on mineral law, oil and gas law and litigation; complex title examinations; administrative hearings and appeals; natural resources litigation and appeals; public land law.
- University of Oklahoma (J.D., 2008)
- University of Utah (B.A., Cum Laude and Valedictorian of the College of Mines and Earth Science, 2004)
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- Oil and Gas Title Attorney, Lear & Lear L.L.P., Denver, CO (2014-Present)
- Oil and Gas Title Attorney, Hovey Law Firm, Denver, CO (2011-2014)
- Tax Intern, PriceWaterhouseCooper, Denver, CO (2011)
- Contract Analyst, Shell Exploration and Production Co., Houston, TX (2008-2009)
- Land Intern, Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Okalahoma City, OK (2007)