Natural resources and public lands law with emphasis on mineral law, oil and gas law and litigation; complex title examinations; administrative hearings and appeals; natural resources litigation and appeals; public land law.
- Oil and Gas Title Attorney, Lear & Lear L.L.P., Denver, CO (2014-Present)
- Oil and Gas Title Attorney, Hovey Law Firm, Denver, CO (2011-2014)
- Tax Intern, PriceWaterhouseCooper, Denver, CO (2011)
- Contract Analyst, Shell Exploration and Production Co., Houston, TX (2008-2009)
- Land Intern, Chesapeake Energy Coporation, Okalahoma City, OK (2007)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D., 2008)
- University of Utah (B.A., Cum Laude and Valedictorian of the College of Mines and Earth Science, 2004)