Natural resources and public lands law with emphasis on acquisition, exploration, permitting and production of oil, gas, and mining properties; oil and gas conservation matters; complex title examinations; administrative hearings and appeals; natural resources litigation and appeals; mergers and acquisitions; mineral financing; water rights; and natural resources law on Indian reservations.
- University of Utah (J.D., 2014)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 2009)
- Utah Supreme Court
- Energy Associate, Lear & Lear, PLLC (2015 - Present)
- Employment Attorney, Disability Law Center (2014 - 2015)
- Law Clerk, Disability Law Center (2012 - 2014)