Mr. Raleigh’s practice is centered on analysis of ownership and title of natural resource properties, with an emphasis on renewable energy, oil, gas and mining-related properties. His experience also involves taxation, acquisitions, contract drafting and negotiations relating to real property. Prior to joining Lear & Lear, he interned for in-house counsel at Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance focusing on corporate, copyright, patent and tort law.
- Lewis & Clark College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- University of Utah (B.S., 2009 Economics; B.S., 2009 Environmental Studies)
- Utah Supreme Court
- Intern, Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance, Portland, Oregon (2013)
- Legal Assistant, Lear & Lear, Salt Lake City, Utah (2010-2014)
- Utah State Bar Association